Some of our Goals are:
- Grow in the knowledge of God and His love and care.
- Develop a healthy attitude toward school, teachers, and friends.
- Develop the ability to follow directions, make choices, and work independently.
- Develop the ability to express feelings and communicate them effectively.
- Develop an understanding of mathematical concepts through measuring, counting, patterning, and problem solving.
- Develop language skills through literature, dramatic play, storytelling, and social interaction.
- Bible stories
- Christian character traits
- Developmental activities
- Learning centers
- Units of study
- Self-discovery activities
- Field trips
- Readiness skills
- K4 Program
Drop-off time – 7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
Regular Day – 7:30 - 2:15
Pick-up time – 2:15 p.m.
After School Care – 2:35 - 5:30 p.m.